Grip or Drift around a tight, fast track at our newest Gymkhana event at Doonan!
If it’s your first time doing any motorsport, Gymkhana is a great place to start. Our instructors can also help you get the most out of you and your car!
Navigate or Drift our tight Gymkhana memory based course and watch your times improve throughout the day, it is great for developing your driving. Vehicle setup, driving ability and memory all play a part in going fast but even the most basic car can be fast! This event is suitable for all cars, drivers and loads of fun with only 1 car on track at a time! Drivers as young as 14 are welcome and any drivers under 16 require a licensed passenger.
The cost is $140 in your own car or hire our car for a total of $290 (including car, fuel, tyres and track time) – payment secures your spot. There are 32 cars per day so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
The day runs from 08:30 – 16:00 with a 30 minute lunch break, be at the gates at 07:30! That’s 7 hours of Gymkhana for $140 / $290, unbeatable value and fun!
The track has awesome challenges set out, it is super technical and will bring a big smile to your face all day long!
- Minimum age of 14 years to drive, licensed passenger required for anyone under 16 years.
- All Cars Welcome, No rego required. Will need to be in a safe, leak-free condition and all working seatbelts & seats.
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers . Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- Noise limits apply, 95db measured at 8 meters behind vehicle
- Mufflers are a must, absolutely no straight through exhausts
- No tandem or two car runs, all vehicles drifting to avoid dirt dropping
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated track areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises.
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with seats and toilets, we can’t guarantee the Canteen will be open, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.