Why just drift, when you can drift around at technical course against the clock! That’s the plan with Driftkhana so come join in the action!
We are back at QR Short track for our driver favorite Motorkhana event! Make the most one of our cheapest events to date and suitable for all cars, drivers and loads of fun! Drivers as young as 14 are welcome and any drivers under 16 require a licensed passenger.
The cost is $110 per car/driver – payment secures your spot. There are 15 cars per half day over two tracks so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
The day runs from 13:00 – 17:00, be at the gates at 12:30pm sharp! Four hours of non stop track action!
- All 14+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage)
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers. Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- No drifting on the rim of the wheels, if it pops you stop and drive back to the pits slowly. No standstill burnouts, this is a drift day not a burnout competition.
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated drift areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale if the canteen is closed, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you in case.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.