We are back for our exclusive half day drift day at Queensland Raceway Short Track! Spots are limited for MAXIMUM seat time, no waiting forever to get on track or sharing the track with loads of cars if you don’t want to! This is the only drift event with free professional tuition, or just jump in your car with mates and drift for fun. Tandems, trains, no noise limits, just a good day with the boys and girls shredding some tyres!
The cost is $125 per car and extra drivers are $60 – payment secures your spot. There are only 15 cars per drift session so get in early to book your spot!
The event runs from 08:30 – 12:30, be at the gates at 08:00 sharp! That’s 4 hours of drifting for $125 and only 15 cars, suitable for drivers of all levels!
Our venue allows you to run multiple layouts in every run you do, by yourself or in a tandem! The track is so wide that you can run nice and tight if you’re a beginner and to keep your car safe, or for those who have more experience, you can run the concrete walls nice and wide with some seriously big entries! We will have an instructor available here all day to help you learn if you need it!
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers. Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- No drifting on the rim of the wheels, if it pops you stop and drive back to the pits slowly. No standstill burnouts, this is a drift day not a burnout competition.
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated drift areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No Alcohol allowed on the premises.
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale if the canteen is closed, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you in case.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.