Relax in the cool spring weather and enjoy 3 open tracks over a massive 7 hour day!
It runs from 09:30 – 16:30, be at the gates at 08:30 sharp!
The venue is a wet track which is low wear and tear on tyres & vehicles.
All registered and unregistered vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD.
The event will run for 7 hours and is limited to 32 drivers.
- Only 32 drivers per session
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Young unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger)
- Noise limits apply, 95db measured at 8 meters behind vehicle
- Mufflers are a must, absolutely no straight through exhausts
No Drifting on Dry Surfaces and tyre squeal to be kept to a minimum on the dry tracks. Sliding only on the wet concrete sections
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, food or drinks may not be available at the canteen (depends on other events at the same time), so please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.