This April we are having a massive Collaboration with Bad ideas for a Drag event + Car Show!
6 hours of non stop drag racing, Show n Shine, Merch, Stalls and Food! Bring the whole family along for an event to bring the whole car community together! Challenge your mates, challenge someone you meet on the day or just have a bit of fun!
The cost is $80 in your own car – payment secures your spot. There are 100 cars per day so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
The day runs from 09:30 – 16:00 with a 30 minute lunch break, be at the gates at 08:00!
- Minimum age of 14 years to drive, licensed passenger required for anyone under 16 years.
- Street Legal Cars only, No rego required. Will need to be in a safe, leak-free condition and all working seatbelts & seats. Street Legal means no NOS or Competition only use tyres
- Tyres must not have a “Not for Highway Use” or equivalent stamp
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers . Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- Noise limits apply, 95db measured at 8 meters behind vehicle
- Mufflers are a must, absolutely no straight through exhausts or screamer pipes
No Drifting, Static or Foot-on Burnouts.
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated track areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises.
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with seats and toilets, we can’t guarantee the Canteen will be open, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.