You don’t need a race car to have a crack at our Khanacross.
If it’s your first time doing any motorsport this is a great place to start. Our instructors can also help you better you’re driving skill set.
Lakeside DTC Khanacross is one of our best “in-between” days for developing your driving and driving against the clock in a memory based course where driver skill, vehicle setup and memory all play a part in going fast but even the most basic car can be fast! This is one of our cheapest events and suitable for all cars, drivers and loads of fun! Drivers as young as 14 are welcome and any drivers under 16 require a licensed passenger.
The cost is $135 in your own car or hire our car for a total of $290 (including car, fuel, tyres and track time) – payment secures your spot. There are 40 cars per day so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
The day runs from 09:30 – 16:30 with a 30 minute lunch break, be at the gates at 08:00! That’s 7 hours of Khanacross for $135 / $290, unbeatable value and fun!
This track is a larger, higher speed Khanacross Course which will change layout half way through the day. The track has awesome challenges set out and will bring a big smile to your face!
- Minimum age of 14 years to drive, licensed passenger required for anyone under 16 years.
- All Cars Welcome, No rego required. Will need to be in a safe, leak-free condition and all working seatbelts & seats.
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers . Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- Noise limits apply, 95db measured at 8 meters behind vehicle
- Mufflers are a must, absolutely no straight through exhausts
No Drifting and tyre squeal to be kept to a minimum.
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated track areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises.
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with seats and toilets, we can’t guarantee the Canteen will be open, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.