Navigate a fast paced tight course against the clock and learn some grip driving skills at our next Khanacross day!
If it’s your first time doing any motorsport, this is a great place to start. Or use this as an opportunity to strengthen your existing grip driving skills in a tighter, technical layout.
Lakeside DTC Khanacross is one of our best “in-between” days for developing your driving and driving against the clock in a memory based course where driver skill, vehicle setup and memory all play a part in going fast. This is suitable for all cars (including stock vehicles), drivers and loads of fun! Drivers as young as 14+ are welcome (with prior approval) and any drivers under 16 require a licensed passenger.
The day runs from 09:30 – 16:30 with a 30 minute lunch break, be at the gates at 08:00.
There are only 40 cars per day so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
This track is a larger, higher speed Khanacross Course and we will run 2 layouts over the day.
The track has awesome challenges set out and will bring a big smile to your face!
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- All Cars Welcome, No rego required. Will need to be in a safe, leak-free condition and have all working seatbelts & secure seats.
- Noise limits apply, 95db measured at 8 meters behind vehicle
- Mufflers are a must, absolutely no straight through exhausts
- No Drifting on Dry Surfaces and tyre squeal to be kept to a minimum on the dry tracks.
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers. Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- No loud music, revving or hooning off the dedicated track area
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, food or drinks may not be available at the canteen (depends on other events at the same time), so please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.