A new year and we are back running heaps of evets so you can get out and drive. Our first event is an all day skid pan. Book in for the afternoon as well and slide it up for the day.
The cost to bring your own car is $165 or you can make use of one of our official Skid Control vehicles $235 for the Toyota 86 or $265 for the Toyota Supra.
It runs from 8:30 – 12:30, be at the gates at 8:00 sharp!
The venue is a wet diesel skid pan which is low wear and tear on tyres & vehicles.
All registered vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD.
The event will run for 4 hours and is limited to 14 drivers.
- Limited to 1 spectator per booked spot, only 14 drivers per session
- No drifting (Recover from the slide on the back straight, slide and link the rest of the track)
No cars over 90db allowed on track and management reserves the right to remove any vehicles over the limit (random sound tests are carried out, EPA limits apply)
- All vehicles used on the skid pan have to have a current registration
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track (we all need to be respectful of one another)
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale (other that our complimentary coffee, tea and water), so please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.