Mid-month skid pan time, better than any house work and much more fun than the beach! Bring your car and learn to slide on our super slippery skid pan!
The cost to bring your own car is $155 or you can make use of one of our official Skid Control vehicles for $220.
It runs from 08:30 – 12:30, be at the gates at 08:00 sharp!
The venue is a wet diesel skid pan which is low wear and tear on tyres & vehicles.
All registered vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD.
The event will run for 4 hours and is limited to 13 drivers.
- Limited to 2 spectators per booked spot, only 13 drivers per session
- No drifting (This is Skid Control, at least one skid recovery per lap to be explained at the introduction)
- No cars over 90db allowed on track and management reserves the right to remove any vehicles over the limit (random sound tests are carried out)
- All vehicles used on the skid pan have to have a current registration
- Close shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants with windows closed at all times whilst on the track
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track (we all need to be respectful of one another)
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale (other that our complimentary coffee, tea and water), so please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.