Due to popular demand and the full day offering more track time than most can handle, we have put together this awesome half day at Norwell Motorplex and at ONLY $140, it’s going to be hard to find more value for money!
The cost in your own car is $140 in our non training groups and $170 in our training group. Lap timers are available for hire on the day at an extra $20 per car.
The non training group includes 4 sessions of 5 hot laps out on track in a spaced out manner which is safe and fast. You will be placed in groups according to times at other tracks so be sure to include a note of your best times at various tracks.
The training group includes a theory session in the morning before you head out onto the track, followed by 4 sessions out on the track in a lead follow group with the race instructor leading the pack. During these sessions you will start at 60% pace and work your way up to 100% each session whilst learning braking points, racing lines and track placement.
The day runs from 08:30 – 12:30, be at the gates at 07:30 (gives you time to setup and sign in)!
The venue is a great learning race track with plenty run off, a mix of corner types and top class facilities.
All registered and race vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD. See rules regarding noise and exhausts below.
The event will run for 4 hours and each training group is limited to only 8 drivers!
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 15+, are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- Spectators free of charge, no passengers apart from the above conditions (with prior arrangement)
- Cars need to have an exhaust system and a strict noise limit is in place at the venue, most decent, road-legal, full length exhausts are fine. No Screamers or blast pipes!
- All vehicles are to be in a well maintained condition with no leaks or damage
- Decent tyres, brakes, fluids and a fire extinguisher are highly recommended
- Australian Standards Approved Helmets required
- Full length clothing and closed shoes are required when on the track
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.