A Khanacross at the QR Short Track! You know what that means right… Powerslides in the dry! Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are running only 19 drivers….which means MUC MORE track time!
If it’s your first time doing any motorsport this is a great place to start. Our instructors can also help you better your driving skill set.
Khanacross is one of our best “in-between” days for developing your driving and driving against the clock in a memory based course where driver skill, vehicle setup and memory all play a part in going fast but even the most basic car can be fast! This is one of our cheapest events and suitable for all cars, drivers and loads of fun!
The cost is $135 per car/driver – payment secures your spot. There are 19 cars per day so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
The day runs from 08:00 – 17:00 with a 30 minute lunch break, be at the gates at 07:00! That’s over 8 hours of Khanacross for $135, unbeatable value and fun!
The track has awesome challenges set out that will change through the day and will bring a big smile to your face!
- No passengers or spectators due to COVID-19 restrictions
- All Cars Welcome, No rego required. Will need to be in a safe, leak-free condition and all working seatbelts & seats.
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers . Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- Drifting is not allowed but sliding to navigate the course quicker is acceptable. No standstill burnouts or excessive sliding.
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated track areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No Alcohol allowed on the premises.
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with seats and toilets, we can’t guarantee the Canteen will be open, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.