Learning how to safely master Queensland Raceway has never been easier! Learn the fastest and way around this iconic track while also learning the basics of track driving!
Take advantage of this instructor led event to make the most of Queensland Raceway and bring those lap times down!
Queensland Raceway is one of the safest and fastest race tracks in Queensland. We are running an Afternoon track day in conjunction with Time Attack!
Lap Timers are available to hire at $20 for the day with official Natsoft Timing and we can recommend a few mobile apps that work great. You will also need a Racers Clubman license which can be purchased on the day for $20.
The training group includes a theory session before you head out onto the track, followed by 4 sessions out on the track in a lead follow group with the race instructor leading the pack. During these sessions you will start at 60% pace and work your way up to 100% each session whilst learning braking points, racing lines and track placement. The instructor is available during the track day to help with questions, tips and advice
The afternoon runs from 13:00 – 17:00, be at the gates at 11:30 (gives you time to setup and sign in), compulsory drivers briefing for all drivers at 12:30.
The venue is a great learning race track with plenty run off, a mix of corner types and top class facilities.
All registered and race vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD. No noise limits apply at QR!
The event will run for 4 hours and each training group is limited to only 14 drivers!
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- Spectators free of charge, no passengers apart from the above conditions (with prior arrangement)
- All vehicles are to be in a well maintained condition with no leaks or damage
- Decent tyres, brakes, fluids and a fire extinguisher are highly recommended
- Australian Standards Approved Helmets required
- Full length clothing and closed shoes are required when on the track
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.