There’s no better way to learn how to master the dirt than out at Willowbank with our experienced instructors!!
We even have instructors that can help you learn to drive fast on the dirt and even offer a car you can hire out for the event (Spots are limited)!
The day runs from 08:30 – 15:30, be at the gates at 07:30.
The venue is a clay dirt track which is suitable for road going cars as well as fully prepped rally cars!
Registered and Unregistered cars are welcome! Please ensure your vehicle is safe, has secure seats/seat belts, no leaks and no loose items.
The event will run for 7 hours and is limited to 34 drivers.
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- 2 Spectators per driving spot, all to remain in safe designated spectator areas
- Cars need to have an exhaust system but no noise limits apply
- No Rally/Mud or All-Terrain Tyres, Road going highway tyres only
- Helmet, Full Length Clothing, Close Shoes and Seat Belts to be worn by all participants with windows closed (minimum 3/4) at all times whilst on the track
- Max 1 Passenger per car in front seat, securely fastened seat belt, Full Length Clothing and Helmet for all occupants
- No revving or general hooning outside of designated track areas
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale, so please ensure you bring food and drink with you. There is a service station and local food suppliers close to venue.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.