Spend two days on the dirt, Rally driving with a wide variety of tracks to choose from and camping inbetween!
It will be hot so bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
Our newest event at the venue in Thanes Creek will provide an opportunity for a limited number of drivers to experience multiple rally tracks over a full two days of driving!
Your spot includes a night of camping between the two days of driving, with the ability to arrive the evening before if you wanted to be set up early.
We will have a fire going every night, so bring your food and beverages to enjoy the company of like minded drivers in between the driving days!
Spots are very limited at 15 drivers for the weekend so all involved will be able to fully utilise the massive venue with little to no waiting time!
We even have instructors that can help you learn how to make most of your car on the dirt!
If you’re wanting to join in but can’t stay the whole weekend we have also added Single Day passes for $250.
Each day of driving will remain capped at 15.
Each day of driving runs from 08:00 – 17:00 with an hour lunch break in between.
Camping grounds provided with toilets and showers.
2x Container Rooms available at $150 each for the event.
No power and no drinking water available on site, bring your own power source and drinking water.
The venue is a mix of graded and ungraded tracks suitable for Road Cars, Prepped Rally Cars, Buggies and 4 Wheel Drives! All tyres welcome!
Registered and Unregistered vehicles are welcome! Please ensure your vehicle is safe, has secure seats/seat belts, no leaks and no loose items.
Some tracks will be strictly limited to cars with a Roll Cage and Full Safety Gear due to higher speeds, tree lining and jumps.
- All vehicles to carry a 5 Watt 2 Way Radio and Fire Extinguisher
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- 2 Spectators per driving spot, all to remain in safe designated spectator areas
- Cars need to have an exhaust system but no noise limits apply
- Helmet, Full Length Clothing, Closed Shoes and Seat Belts to be worn by all participants with windows closed (minimum 3/4) at all times whilst on the track
- Max 1 Passenger per car in front seat, securely fastened seat belt, Full Length Clothing and Helmet for all occupants
- No revving or general hooning outside of designated track areas
- No Alcohol allowed during track hours, by anyone at the facility
- No Drugs allowed
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale, so please ensure you bring food and drink with you. There is a service station and local food suppliers in the nearest towns but are not close by.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.