Our new Fortnightly event is here for the dirt driver, we will be running this event every fortnight on Saturday for all 4 wheeled, dirt vehicles!
Spend this Australia day (Public holiday) exploring multiple rally tracks over a massive day of Rally Driving suitable for all vehicles!
This is NOT an event, it’s an open day for you to drive for as little or as much as you like. No formal layouts, no timed sessions, this is all about you and your car!
Your spot includes the ability to arrive the night before to camp before the event, and if you need to camp the night of the event, you’re welcome to do that as well.
We will have a fire going every night, so bring your food and beverages to enjoy the company of like minded drivers before and after the driving!
Spots are very limited at 6 drivers for the day so all involved will be able to fully utilise the massive venue with little to no waiting time! This is unrivalled track time not available anywhere else!
The day of driving runs from 08:00 – 17:00.
Camping grounds provided with toilets and showers.
No power and no drinking water available on site, bring your own power source and drinking water.
The venue is a mix of graded and ungraded tracks suitable for Road Cars, Prepped Rally Cars, Buggies and 4 Wheel Drives! All tyres welcome!
Registered and Unregistered vehicles are welcome! Please ensure your vehicle is in a safe motorsport condition, has secure seats/seat belts, no leaks and no loose items.
Some tracks will be strictly limited to cars with a Roll Cage and Full Safety Gear due to higher speeds, tree lining and jumps.
- All vehicles to carry a 5 Watt 2 Way Radio and Fire Extinguisher
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- 2 Spectators/Navigators per driving spot, all to remain in safe designated spectator areas
- Cars need to have an exhaust system but no noise limits apply
- Helmet, Full Length Clothing, Closed Shoes and Seat Belts to be worn by all participants with windows closed (minimum 3/4) at all times whilst on the track
- Max 1 Passenger per car in front seat, securely fastened seat belt, Full Length Clothing and Helmet for all occupants
- No revving or general hooning outside of designated track areas
- No Alcohol allowed during track hours, by anyone at the facility
- No Drugs allowed
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale, so please ensure you bring food and drink with you. There is a service station and local food suppliers in the nearest towns but are not close by.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.