With limited dates available at RoadCraft this year, we are getting you as many Skid Pan events as possible. We have been lucky enough to keep it up to 1 every two months so make sure you book your spot to get into what is becoming a bit of a rare event! No diesel, no noise limits and a full day of sliding!
The cost in your own car is $155, no hire vehicles available.
Open Licensed Drivers ONLY, Venue requirement which cannot be changed.
It runs from 08:30 – 15:30, be at the gates at 08:00 sharp!
The venue is a wet skid pan which is low wear and tear on tyres & vehicles.
All registered vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD.
The event will run for 7 hours and is limited to 18 drivers.
- Open Licensed Drivers only, venue insurance rules
- Limited to 2 spectators per booked spot, only 18 drivers per session
- Cars need to have an exhaust system but no noise limits apply
- All vehicles used on the skid pan have to have a current registration
- Close shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants with windows closed at all times whilst on the track
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track (we all need to be respectful of one another)
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale (other than our complimentary coffee, tea and water), so please ensure you bring food and drink with you. There is a servo up the road form the venue which we will allow you to go to at around lunch time.
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.