Get professional and affordable Race training from the Lakeside 300 winners and be the best driver you can be! Race Driver training at it’s finest, and now made available for EVERYONE!
1 to 1 training means we spend time with no one else but you, and give you personalised training to get the most out of your car & your driving! Looking to drop that lap time, get more out of your car, keen to fix that understeer or oversteer?…This is the training for you! All of our days are taught by expert drivers with years of on-track and training experience.
Prices are for the personalised training, data analysis and video only. It does not include the event entry, license, helmet, racing gear or timer (if required by the event host). We will help with all of the booking processes, licensing, requirements, etc.
All of our 1 to 1 training includes:
- Track data with post drive analysis
- On board video with overlaid data (uploaded online for you to use)
- In car communication with tips as you are driving (tracks no longer allow in-car tuition , so this is the next best thing)
- Post session vehicle setup changes (where available), as well as tips and advice on vehicle changes/setup for the future
Our 1 to 1 training is available at any motorsport event, including at Queensland Raceway, Lakeside, Morgan Park, and other tracks nation wide. Prices listed are for Queensland Raceway and Lakeside Park only, further costs may apply for tracks more than 1 hour outside of Brisbane for travel and accomodation. Contact us for pricing.
- Vehicle is to be presented at the track ready to go and in track ready condition. Any inspection failures by marshals, mechanical failures, issues, crashes, etc that stop the training will incur a $100 rebooking fee for a future date
- Any adverse weather conditions that stop the training by order of the event organiser will incur no rebooking fees
- No refunds or moves are allowed for a poor weather track day unless arrangements are made with at least 24 hours notice before the event
Get yourself an expert in the pits – book us now and be the best you can be, on and off track!
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by event rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund. Refunds are not provided for drivers who are refused entry to the track for disobeying track rules.