Join us on track for this FULL, unique day for DRIFTING. Book for a whole day or half-day session! Get the crew together and join us for a day packed full of driving for everyone!! The day will run across B, C & Z Layout.
Safe & respectable condition required by all vehicles, ALL body panels present and secured and no fluid leaks. Seats, seatbelt, long clothing and approved helmet. Passengers allowed for drifting for single runs only (no tandem passengers). The venue is a great race track with a mix of corner types and top class facilities.
Drifting at Morgan Park is a privilege that we ask all drivers and spectators to respect when arriving, throughout the event and when leaving the area so we can continue to run events at this awesome venue.
Sharing with another driver? Second Driver spots are available on the day for this event. Please note this is still one booked space with two drivers sharing. You are instead able to book 2 separate spaces online.
The day runs from 08:00 – 16:30, with a 30min lunch break in-between, be at the gates at 06:30 gives you time to set up and sign in! All registered and race vehicles are welcome. See rules regarding noise and exhausts below.
- All Cars Welcome, No rego required. Vehicles to be in a safe, leak-free condition and all working seatbelts & seats. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition.
- All panels (soft top/convertibles must stay closed unless you have roll over protection), lights and windows (minimum ¾ closed) must be present on vehicles, clean bash bars are allowed
- ALL Vehicles Must not exceed 95d.
- Main system must exit behind B-pillar and have a form of muffler. Screamer/ blow-off aimed towards the ground or ideally plumbed back into the exhaust system
- Decent tyres, brakes, fluids and a fire extinguisher are highly recommended
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times.
- Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers (Helmets to meet Australian or European Safety Standards)
- Full length clothing required by all drivers and passengers (wrist to toe covered, with no gaps at the waist, ankle or any tears in the clothing)
- No drifting on the rim of the wheels, if it pops you stop and drive back to the pits slowly. No standstill burnouts, this is a drift day not a burnout competition.
- Arranged tandems allowed, but intentional impacts between cars will stop this for the drivers involved. Rubbing is ok, body damage, wall impacts and crashing isn’t.
- Only one passenger in the front seat of the vehicle
- Minimum passenger age 7, must be tall enough to fit in the front seat without a booster
- Limited to 2 spectators per car
- 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated track areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No dogs or any other pets allowed inside the venue
- No Alcohol or drugs allowed on the premises
- No Dirt Dropping – Keep it on the track or you will be removed!
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale. Please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.