Put your skills to the test over a unique, fast paced and challenging course throughout Morgan Park Raceway for round 1 of the Skid Control Rally Sprint Series!
This is a higher speed navigation Course which will challenge the driver, navigator and vehicle. Running one extended track to be a truly exciting test of speed and skill!
This event is suitable for drivers, navigators and cars of all levels. Our instructors can also help you better your driving and/or navigating around our technical, tight Tarmac Rally Course. Drivers of Learner age (16+) or older are welcome and any unlicensed drivers under 18 require a licensed passenger/navigator.
This is a night event run under lights, and runs from 16:00 – 21:00, be at the gates at 15:00.
- All Cars Welcome, No rego required. Vehicles to be in a safe, leak-free condition and all working seatbelts & seats. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition.
- All panels (Soft top/convertibles must stay closed unless you have roll over protection) , lights (functioning headlights & taillights) and windows (minimum ¾ closed) must be present on vehicles
- Decent tyres, brakes, fluids and a fire extinguisher are highly recommended
- Australian or European Safety Standards Approved Helmets required (LIMITED hire available)
- Full length clothing and closed shoes are required when on the track (wrist to toe covered, with no gaps at the waist, ankle or any tears in the clothing)
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- One Passenger allowed per vehicle, all passengers need to be 14+ years old and wear the same safety gear as the driver
- Please arrive at the track on time. If you are late you will miss scheduled check in and miss your first session on track.
- You cannot race on the day until you have had a driver briefing.
- Sign in at the sign on building upon arrival and pit where directed by Skid Control staff
- All drivers are required to hold a AASA licence for this event
- If you need to purchase or renew your licence, please do so from the office as soon as you park in your pits.
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated track areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No dogs or any other pets allowed inside the venue
- No Alcohol or drugs allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale. Please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.