Morgan Park is one of the most exciting and unique tracks in Australia, loved by many and mastered by few! Get yourself to one of the most relaxed, and high seat time events in the country!
We are back at Morgan Park for a FULL track day, join our team of experienced instructors across multiple layouts throughout the day. There is something for everyone with full-day, half-day and training group session
This is the most track time, relaxed and fun track driver training event in Queensland led by experienced instructors! If you have always wanted to get your car out onto a track and in a safe way, this is the one for you! Well worth the trip and multiple track layouts are run through the day!
The non training groups include sessions of 5 hot laps out on track in a spaced out manner which is safe and fast. You will be placed in groups of up to 12 cars according to times at other tracks so be sure to include a note of your best times at various tracks.
The training group includes a theory session in the morning before you head out onto the track, followed by 4 sessions out on the track in a lead follow group with the race instructor leading the pack. During these sessions you will start at 60% pace and work your way up to 100% each session whilst learning braking points, racing lines and track placement. The afternoon is then your time to set your own pace and practice what you have learned in the morning with the instructor available all afternoon to help with questions, tips and advice
The day runs from 08:00 – 16:30, with a 30min lunch break in-between, be at the gates at 07:00 for the morning and 11:00 for the afternoon (gives you time to set up and sign in)!
- All Cars Welcome, No rego required. Vehicles to be in a safe, leak-free condition and avaell working seatbelts & seats. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition.
- All panels (Soft top/convertibles must stay closed unless you have roll over protection) , lights (functioning headlights & taillights) and windows (minimum ¾ closed) must be present on vehicles
- Decent tyres, brakes, fluids and a fire extinguisher are highly recommended
- Australian or European Safety Standards Approved Helmets required (LIMITED hire available)
- Full length clothing and closed shoes are required when on the track (wrist to toe covered, with no gaps at the waist, ankle or any tears in the clothing)
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- No passengers apart from the above conditions (with prior arrangement)
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track
- Please arrive at the track on time. If you are late you will miss scheduled check in and miss your first session on track.
- Sign in at the sign on building upon arrival and pit where directed by Skid Control staff
- Make sure you arrive on time so you can attend the briefing. You cannot race on the day until you have had a driver briefing.
- If you need to purchase or renew your licence, please do so from the office as soon as you park in your pits.
- No dogs or any other pets allowed inside the venue
- No Alcohol or drugs allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale. Please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.