Our Driving Skills Courses are back in October for all levels of drivers from Learner drivers all the way to your most experienced drivers. You are never too old or young to learn some advanced driving skills as taught by experienced instructors with years of driver training experience in Defensive Driving, Stunt Driving, Motorsport and so much more.
The Level 1 Driving Skills course is suitable for newer/cautious drivers and the cost is $145 and all vehicles are provided! You will get to drive a Toyota GT86, Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, VW Amarok 4×4 and a Hyundai i30 to ensure you get to experience the differences in all of these vehicles (Vehicles subject to change without notice, even mix of Auto and Manual Vehicles). You are welcome to bring your own vehicle and trial it in a few exercises but this is not necessary.
The course runs runs from 08:00 – 12:30, be at the gates at 07:45 sharp!
The venue is a large vehicle maneuvering area with various driving exercises on both dry and wet surfaces, full instruction at every exercise.
The exercises consist of the following:
- Introduction, seating and driving positions
- Correct use of vision while driving
- Emergency braking (ABS and non- ABS)
- Car maintenance
- Emergency avoidance (steering and braking together)
- Final track exercise to practice all of the above learned skills
Everything you will learn at this course you will wish had been taught to you before you got your license. This is all valuable information and skills that are overlooked by most licensed driver training.
As we know time is limited and many individuals would rather learn at their own pace, the course also includes a full online theory content which will be emailed to you on a weekly basis to go through at your own pace. Providing the theory part of the course allows us to teach with practical driving exercises as everything learned about driving is best done so in the car.
- Only 20 drivers per session, 1 instructor per 5 students
- No cars over 90db allowed on track and management reserves the right to remove any vehicles over the limit (random sound tests are carried out, EPA limits apply)
- All vehicles used on the course have to have a current registration
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants
- No loud music, revving or general hooning (we all need to be respectful of one another)
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale (other that our complimentary coffee, tea and water), so please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.