-EXCLUSIVE SKID CONTROL DRIVERS PRIVATE EVENT-
The cost is $75 per car/driver – payment secures your spot. We are capping it at 15 drivers so get your spot in early!
The day runs from 13:00 – 17:00, be at the gates at 12:30pm sharp! Four hours of non stop track action!
- All 14+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage)
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers. Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- No drifting on the rim of the wheels, if it pops you stop and drive back to the pits slowly. No standstill burnouts, this is a drift day not a burnout competition.
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated drift areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale if the canteen is closed, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you in case.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.