The cost in your own car is $140 for a the afternoon. Lap Timers are available to hire at $20 for the day with official Natsoft Timing and we can recommend a few mobile apps that work great!
Professional Instructors are around all day to head out on track to show lines and help you off track with tips and advice!
The track time includes sessions of 5 hot laps out on track in a spaced out manner which is safe and fast. You will be placed in groups according to times at other tracks so be sure to include a note of your best times at various tracks.
The afternoon runs from 13:00 – 17:00, be at the gates at 11:30 (gives you time to setup and sign in), compulsory drivers briefing for all drivers at 12:30.
The venue is a great learning race track with plenty run off, a mix of corner types and top class facilities.
All registered and race vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD. No noise limits apply at QR!
The event will run for 4 hours and each training group is limited to only 10 drivers!
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- Spectators free of charge, no passengers apart from the above conditions (with prior arrangement)
- All vehicles are to be in a well maintained condition with no leaks or damage
- Decent tyres, brakes, fluids and a fire extinguisher are highly recommended
- Australian Standards Approved Helmets required
- Full length clothing and closed shoes are required when on the track
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.