Kick off a new month learning how to control a car in the dirt, or just have an action packed day out at Willowbank with us!
We even have instructors that can help you get better and a car you can hire out for the event!
It runs from 08:30 – 15:30, be at the gates at 07:30 sharp!
The venue is a clay dirt track which is suitable for road going cars as well as fully prepped rally cars!
All vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD. Registered and Unregistered cars welcome. Please ensure your vehicle is safe, has secure seats/seat belts and has no leaks or lose items!
The event will run for 7 hours and is limited to 34 drivers.
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger and experienced track drivers that are underage, 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control)
- 2 Spectators per driving spot, all to remain in designated spectator areas
- Cars need to have an exhaust system but no noise limits apply
- No Rally/Mud or All-Terrain Tyres
- Helmet, Full length clothing, Close shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants with windows closed at all times whilst on the track
- 1 Passenger per car maximum, securely fastened seat belt and full clothing/helmet for all occupants
- No revving or general hooning off the track (we all need to be respectful of one another)
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale (other than our complimentary coffee, tea and water), so please ensure you bring food and drink with you. There is a servo up the road from the venue.
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.