Wet driving skills have never been easier to learn and experience first hand!
She’s in Control offers an opportunity for women to share the passion of driving together and learn valuable skills, including steering, vision, and controlling a slide.
Monthly events will range between skid pan, khanacross, rally, and more!
This session runs from 8:30 – 12:30, be at the gates at 8:00.
The venue is a wet diesel skid pan which is low wear and tear on tyres & vehicles.
All registered vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD.
The event will run for 4 hours and is limited to 14 drivers.
- No drifting (Recover from the slide)
- All drivers are to have a current valid license or learners, P’s and Open license drivers for SC hire cars only.
- Limited to 1 spectator per booked spot, only 14 drivers per session
- 40km/hr speed limit in facility access roads. Anyone caught exceeding this will be asked to leave the facility. This is for animal, vehicle and visitor safety in the venue.
- No cars over 90db allowed on track and management reserves the right to remove any vehicles over the limit. Cars are measured at half a meter behind vehicle at 4000rpm. Random sound tests are carried out at the perimeter where 70db EPA limits apply and are the final decision.
- All vehicles used on the skid pan have to have a current registration and no space savers are allowed to be use on vehicles
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants
- No loud music, revving or hooning off the dedicated track area
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale. Please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.