She’s in Control is heading back to Mt Cotton for the next Ladies only event! Learn to recover in the wet or maintain a slide in a safe, open skid pan!
She’s in Control offers an opportunity for women to share the passion of driving together and learn valuable skills, including steering, vision, and controlling a slide.
Monthly events will range between skid pan, khanacross, rally, and more!
It runs from 8:30 – 12:30, be at the gates at 8:00 sharp!
The venue is a wet diesel skid pan which is low wear and tear on tyres & vehicles.
All registered vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD.
The event will run for 4 hours and is limited to 14 drivers.
- All drivers are to have at minimum a Learner’s license or Full License Required, P’s and Open license drivers for hire cars only.
- Limited to 1 spectator per booked spot, only 14 drivers per session
- STRICT 40km/hr speed limit in facility access roads. Anyone caught exceeding this will be asked to leave the facility. This is for animal, vehicle and visitor safety in the venue.
- No drifting (Recover from the slide on the back straight, slide and link the rest of the track)
No cars over 90db allowed on track and management reserves the right to remove any vehicles over the limit (random sound tests are carried out, EPA limits apply)
- All vehicles used on the skid pan have to have a current registration and are not allowed to have space saver wheels on.
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants
- No loud music, revving or general hooning off the track (we all need to be respectful of one another)
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale, so please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.