We bring you the first ever, Queensland Entry Level Tarmac Rally event where you can you test yourself, navigator and vehicle around a challenging tarmac rally course!
This event is suitable for drivers, navigators and cars of all levels. Our instructors can also help you better your driving and/or navigating around our technical, tight Tarmac Rally Course. Drivers of Learner age (16+) or older are welcome and any unlicensed drivers under 18 require a licensed passenger/navigator.
The day runs from 08:30 – 15:30 with a 30 minute lunch break, be at the gates at 07:00.
Navigator track walk is open from 07:30 – 08:00 for course note taking.
There are 40 cars per day so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
This is a higher speed navigation Course which will challenge the driver, navigator and vehicle. All runs are timed for personal improvement, all drivers are encouraged to drive within their limits due to the nature of the event and minimal run off areas.
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers under 18 are to have an experienced/licensed driver as passenger/navigator)
- No Spectator access to track area, only allowed in pit area for safety
- No Noise limits apply but full exhaust systems are a must
- No Drifting
- Closed shoes, Full Length Clothing, Closed Shoes and Seat Belts to be worn by all participants
- Approved Helmets are required by all participants and limited to Driver and Navigator in the vehicle.
- Fire Extinguishers are HIGHLY recommended
- No loud music, revving or hooning off the dedicated track area
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that we do not have food or drinks at the facility, so please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved. Staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without refund.