Fine tune your cars setup, try out some new ideas or just make the most of open track time at the rare occurrence of a Weekend Test’n’Drive!
This is NOT an event, it’s an open day for you to drive for as little or as much as you like. No formal layouts, no timed sessions, this is all about you and your car!
The cost to bring your own car is $165 and the day is open to ALL drivers and cars.
Addict Members are welcome to these days free of charge, proof of membership required.
It runs from 09:30 – 16:30 and you can arrive at any time during the day.
The day is very informal and there for you to enjoy!
The venue will change it’s layouts and driving disciplines through the day, and this will include Wet Skid Circle, Skid Pan/Stunt Pan, Khanacross and more.
All registered and unregistered vehicles are welcome, this includes all drive types from FWD, RWD to AWD.
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Young unlicensed/Learner drivers are to have an experienced driver as passenger)
- Noise limits apply, 95db measured at 8 meters behind vehicle
- Mufflers are a must, absolutely no straight through exhausts
No Drifting on Dry Surfaces and tyre squeal to be kept to a minimum on the dry tracks. Sliding only on the wet concrete sections
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants
- Helmets are required for some activities during the day
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome club house with seats and toilets, food or drinks may not be available at the canteen (depends on other events at the same time), so please ensure you bring food and drink with you.
Right of admission reserved, all staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without any refund.