2018 brings you a brand new event for Skid Control, Motorkhana and Khanacross all on one day. Our cheapest event to date and suitable for all cars, drivers and loads of fun! Drivers as young as 14 are welcome and any drivers under 16 require a licensed passenger.
The cost is $80 per car/driver – payment secures your spot. There are 40 cars per day over two tracks so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
The day runs from 09:30 – 16:00 with a 30 minute lunch break, be at the gates at 08:30am sharp! That’s 6 hours of Motorkhana and Khanacross for $85!
Our venue will host two areas, one Motorkhana which is a lower speed technical track! This track will change layouts through the day and everyone’s times will be recorded. The second area is our larger, higher speed Khanacross Course which will change layout half way through the day. The tracks both have awesome challenges set out and will bring a big smile to your face!
- Minimum age of 14 years to drive, licensed passenger required for anyone under 16 years.
- Limited to 2 spectators per car, only 40 cars per day.
- Closed shoes and seat belts to be worn by all participants, arms to be kept within the vehicle at all times. Please make sure your car is in a respectable condition with secure seats and seat belts. Helmets are required to be worn by all drivers and passengers on the Khanacross Course but no helmet needed for the Motorkhana course. Fire Extinguishers are highly recommended!
- Drifting is not allowed but sliding to navigate the course quicker is acceptable. No standstill burnouts or excessive drifting.
- No loud music or general hooning off the track. Anyone caught messing around outside of the dedicated track areas will be removed from the venue immediately, no exceptions!
- No Alcohol allowed on the premises.
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.