Join us at this action packed dual Khanacross and Motorkhana event! Challenge your grip driving skills against the clock or use the day to learn from our expert instructors!
The cost is $160 per car/driver – payment secures your spot. There are 40 cars per day over two tracks so get in early to book your spot as they won’t last long!
The day runs from 08:30 – 15:30 with a 30 minute lunch break, be at the gates at 07:30am sharp!
Our venue will host two areas, one Motorkhana which is a lower speed technical track! This track will change layouts through the day and everyone’s times will be recorded. The second area is our larger, higher speed Khanacross Course, both have awesome challenges set out and will bring a big smile to your face!
- All 16+ drivers welcome! (Unlicensed/Learner drivers under 18 are to have an experienced/licensed driver as passenger/navigator), 14+ experience track drivers are welcome by prior arrangement with Skid Control
- No Spectator access to track area, only allowed in pit area for safety
- No Noise limits apply but full exhaust systems are a must
- No Drifting
- Closed shoes, Full Length Clothing, Closed Shoes and Seat Belts to be worn by all participants
- Approved Helmets are required for Khanacross only by all participants and limited to Driver and Navigator in the vehicle.
- Fire Extinguishers are HIGHLY recommended
- No loud music, revving or hooning off the dedicated track area
- No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on the premises
Please be advised that although we have an awesome venue with seats and toilets, no food or drinks are available for sale, so please ensure you bring food and drinks with you.
Right of admission reserved – All staff reserve the right to remove anyone who does not abide by these rules, and any rules as stipulated on the day, without a refund.